Is Cape Coral Mortgage experienced in the local market?
Cape Coral Mortgage has been getting mortgages in the Cape Coral area for over 15 years and has over 100 years combined experience in the mortgage industry.
Are you a local company?
Yes. Our office is on Del Prado, where you can meet with us at any time.
Why should I choose Cape Coral Mortgage?
At Cape Coral Mortgage, we are different. We have been around for a long time and weathered the storm when economy crashed. We are a company who has people you can meet with, look in the eye and get the truth from. We are experienced professionals who will walk you through the process one step at a time so you are comfortable and aware of everything that is happening. We will help you get the best program and rates based on your unique financial situation and help you plan the best approach in moving into a new home or keeping the home you are in now.
Who processes your loans?
At Cape Coral Mortgage, we only do “in house processing”. We therefore have complete control of closing your loan. We never subcontract our processing and therefore won’t “lose” your personal information. At Cape Coral Mortgage you talk directly to your loan processor, which will stop delays in the closing process.
Is Cape Coral Mortgage fully licensed?
Our entire staff is state and federally licensed. This includes full background checks, fingerprints, credit reports, and continuing education.
Are you an internet based company?
We are NOT an internet based mortgage company – you can set up a meeting with us at any time.
Will you let me know the truth, even if it‘s not what I wan’t to hear?
We will tell you the truth so you know exactly where you stand. We aim to help you gain trust and confidence again.
What is your policy on communication?
At Cape Coral Mortgage we believe in constant communication so that you always know what is going on with your loan, every step of the way. You will get clear and consistent communication at all times and we make a point to answer and return your calls as soon as possible.
Can you help a first-time buyer
Whether you are a first time home buyer and looking for a starter home or a long-time home owner looking to purchase or refinance, Cape Coral Mortgage has a loan program to suit your needs.
Will you provide me with more than one option?
We will provide the best programs and rates for you not the ones that give us the highest commissions. You will know all of your options, so you can eliminate any confusion.
I wan’t to work with a company that I can build a relationship with. Are you that type of company?
At Cape Coral Mortgage we hope to develop a long-term relationship with each of our clients. We aim to provide you with the best strategy for going forward when it’s time to refinance, sell, buy, upgrade, etc. We understand that people don’t want to start from scratch each time they have a question about their mortgage or wish to refinance, that’s why Cape Coral Mortgage will be here for you now and well into the future..
Why move to Cape Coral?
Cape Coral is listed as CNN Money’s Top 25 Places to Retire. Lots of Florida towns have seen dramatic price drops, of course, but Cape Coral has something else going for it: It’s paradise for water lovers. The town is sliced with 400 miles of canals, half of which have access to the Gulf of Mexico, about 20 minutes away by boat.
I am employed, what do you need as proof of income?
- Copies of your pay-stubs for the most recent 30-day period and year-to-date
- Copies of your W-2 forms for the past two years
- Names and addresses of all employers for the last two years
- Letter explaining any gaps in employment in the past 2 years
- Work visa or green card (copy front & back)
I am self-employed, what do you need as proof of income?
- Full tax returns for the last two years PLUS year-to-date Profit and Loss statement.
- K-1′s for all partnerships and S-Corporations for the last two years.
- Completed and signed Federal Partnership (1065) and/or Corporate Income Tax Returns (1120) including all schedules, statements and addenda for the last two years. (Required only if your ownership position is 25% or greater.)
What information do you need for the property I’m purchasing?
- Copy of signed sales contract including all riders
- Verification of the deposit you placed on the home
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of all realtors, builders, insurance agents and attorneys involved
- Copy of Listing Sheet and legal description if available (if the property is a condominium please provide condominium declaration, by-laws and most recent budget)
FAQ didn’t solve your problem?
Please contact us for detailed answers to your specific questions